Hydraulic Hose Fittings and Pneumatic Valves that keep your trucks running for the long haul.
Shopping for hose fittings can be really difficult. Not all tank trucks are the same, so don’t expect to find a one-size-fits-all option at a convenience store. The search for the perfect solution could take hours, but White Tank & Truck Repair can help minimize that time. Every component of the vehicle is different. Each piece of equipment serves a specific purpose, and our extensive line of parts is designed to satisfy those unique requirements.
Every component of the vehicle is different. Each piece of equipment serves a specific purpose, and our extensive line of parts is designed to satisfy those unique requirements.
As an authorized Dixon Bayco supplier, we have all the essentials for you to maintain a proper connection. Whether it’s liquid or dry bulk, we have the perfect options to help support your high-pressure equipment.
Trailer Tank Mounted Air Relief Valves
- Available with a variety of pressure settings, see chart below for model specific available pressure settings. Customer should request set pressure at time of order.
- Relieving capacity (SCFM) varies dependent upon model and pressure setting. See graph page 7, or for specific relief rates please refer to our website or contact Dixon®.
- Installed cup seal deters tampering
- Bayloy body helps prevent thread galling
- PVC coated wire lanyard available for securing air relief valves with cam and groove adapter or groove pipe connections
Swing Check Valves
- Choice of seals: metal-to metal, Buna or silicone
- Choice of connections female NPT, round TTMA flange or square TTMA flange
- Flapper return springs are standard
- Huck bolted flapper assembly prevents loose parts from contaminating the product
- Inspection lids can be removed to facilitate routine flapper assembly inspections (system must not be in service during inspections or repair)
- Complete repairs can easily be carried out on all high flow swing check valves without removing from the tank
- When in use the flapper can swing completely out of the air path, resulting in improved air flow and subsequently increased product flow
- Reinforced composite body valves are a rugged lightweight alternative to the heavier, more expensive aluminum valves
- Bayco proven field reliability and corrosion free design
- Drop in replacement to upgrade existing aluminum valves
- Weight reduction allows for increased payload
6200 and 6500 Series- Fuel Delivery Elbow
Cam and Groove Style Dry Disconnect Couplings
- Helps eliminate the possibility of costly spills
- Compatible with most other brands of cam and groove style dry disconnects
- Special configurations can be designed for your application
- Female NPT or 150# flanged connections
White Tank Truck & Repair is a full-service tank truck repair company and authorized vendor of Gardner Denver and Drum truck blowers based in Belleville, IL. Since 1988, we have been the Greater St. Louis area’s premier source for dry bulk pneumatic and liquid tank truck treatments.