Turnkey Pneumatic Blower Parts
White Tank & Truck Repair delivers everything you need to improve the performance of your pneumatic blower system. We carry filters, pipe assembly kits, and a full array of mounting accessories. Whether you’re hauling liquid or dry bulk, we have the solutions to help simplify your transportation efforts, we carry the safest, most genuine products on the market from only the best manufacturers.
Whether you’re hauling liquid or dry bulk, we have the solutions to help simplify your transportation efforts.
Ours is the number to call whenever you need a new application for your transportation blower. Here are some of the notable products we carry:
Dixon Bayco Swing Check Air Relief Manifold
- Compact unit includes high flow swing check, port for air relief valve and inlet / outlet ports
- Fastens directly to blower using available TTMA thread adapters
- 2″ FNPT port for air relief valve
- Interchangeable inlet / outlet ports in 3″ and 4″ cam and groove and 4″ female NPT
Dixon Bayco Blower Air Relief Valves
- The popular pressure setting for truck mounted blowers is 20 PSI. Valves are available for other applications with temperature compensated pressure settings of between 3 PSI and 24 PSI. Customer should request set pressure at time of order.
- High relieving capacity varies between 800 SCFM and 1700 SCFM depending upon the chosen set pressure; for specific relief rates please refer to our graph on page 7 or contact Dixon®.
- Installed cup seal deters tampering
- Anodized aluminum body reduces thread galling
FitTite Side Mount Silencer
- Heavy-duty outer shell made with 3/16th plate, fully welded for superior construction
- Ultra-light, marine-grade aluminum construction, lightest on the market
- Weighing only 31lbs, it’s 50% lighter than comparable stainless steel silencers
- All acoustic material used is sealed in, no break down, longer life, NO CONTAMINATION
- High temp acoustic material, up to 2100º F
- Will not rust
- Cost Effective
- Ultra-light aluminum construction lightest on the market: Weighs 60% less than stainless steel silencers.
- Works with all blower types up to 15 psig
- No packing material used, no break down, longer life, no contamination
- Heavy duty, fully welded for extended life
- Will not rust
- Food Grade
- Easily stored
- Available in 2 sizes
- Cost Effective
Aeon PD Bearing Grease
- AEON PD Grease is formulated with antiwear additives to maximize equipment life.
- Contains rust inhibitors which provide excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- Provides superior protection in a wide operating temperature range of -40° F to 350° F.
AEON Synthetic Lubricants
- Superior performance in a variety of application and temperatures
- Factory recommended for Gardner Denver Sutorbilt®, DuroFlow®, CycloBlower®, HeliFlow® and TriFlow® PD blowers and vacuum pumps
- Formulated for minimal blower wear and maximum equipment life
- Optimized viscosity provides superior lubrication in severe hot and cold temperatures with minimal energy consumption
Gardner Denver Stainless Steel Blower Filters
- Engineered for vacuum or pressure duty service
- Complete with 4″ male camlock for vacuum service
- 5″ Tube connection for maximum performance
- Includes (2) stainless steel mounting brackets
- Polished stainless steel construction
- Four heavy duty clamps keep water out and allow quick access to filter element
White Tank Truck & Repair is a full-service tank truck repair company and authorized vendor of Gardner Denver and Drum truck blowers based in Belleville, IL. Since 1988, we have been the Greater St. Louis area’s premier source for dry bulk pneumatic and liquid tank truck treatments.